Please read and abide by Bowdoin College Pool Rules
You must have medical insurance. Bring your card or a photocopy when you register, or send a photo (both sides) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a copy to the office.
1. Children under 18 must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all times.
2. Pre-schoolers must be at least age 3 and must be toilet-trained. No swimmer diapers are allowed in the pool.
3. Non-swimming spectators may use the gallery area, accessible via the upstairs lounge.
4. NO food or drinks are allowed in the locker rooms or on the pool deck.
5. Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck.
6. There will be no running anywhere.
7. There will be no admittance to any other area of the Field House except the locker rooms. Walking/running on the indoor track is prohibited!
8. Violation of these rules will mean forfeiture of swim privileges.