4/16/2018Unfortunately we have decided to cancel Camp H for this year. With all the storm/snow days we have accrued the last day of school is now June 22 (with waiver). That doesn’t leave any time for the teachers to pack up and move out of their space in time for us to move our program equipment in.We also have a friendly agreement with other area summer programs and we don’t schedule at the same time they run (we don’t want to compete for attendance). We do not have the ability to run this program later in the summer. We really took our time and did a lot of brainstorming to see if we could find an alternative, but it just isn’t going to work this year.HNPEA has a day camp the month of July - please check their website if you are interested (not affiliated with the Town of Harpswell/Harpswell Recreation).