This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- Bats for the 2018 season MUST be marked with the USA Baseball marking and have a max 2 5/8 barrel size (2 ¼ is what we’ve been using and that is still ok).
- NO BBCOR bats will be allowed - umpires will check bats prior to games.
- For more information about rules associated with this change see here: https://www.baberuthleague.org/bat-rules.aspx
- It is not necessary to purchase a bat for your child in this program. The recreation department provides bats for all teams for practice and game use. We have purchased new bats that meet the new requirements.
Volunteers - We Need You!
- The SUCCESS of our program depends on YOU, our volunteers. We count on YOU to help out, however it works best for you.
- Giving your time is really important, but if you can’t do that, then donations are welcome toward improving the field and upgrading our equipment.
- Please choose one or more choices from the following volunteer opportunities during registration.
- If you choose Coach or Ass’t. Coach, be sure to fill out an application if you’ve never coached for us before. Contact Gina Perow, Recreation Director, for the application. 833-5771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We fully expect parents to help in the Concession Stand. Concession proceeds belong to the Booster Club to benefit the kids.
- Coaches can hold end-of-season celebrations with awards for the kids.
- Anything that benefits the kids is our priority! Help us keep the Concession Stand open for as many games as possible.
- Please choose the time that works best for you during registration
Additional Forms and Files: