Learn-to-Play Tennis & Pickleball
3/13/20: You can still register for this program! Our recreation events are on hold until 4/20 at this time. We will be changing the start date of this program to April 29. If the district makes updates to their school use policies we will have to follow their lead. Thank you!
Registration due by 4/9/20
This clinic style learn-to-play program is provided by a partnership between Harpswell Recreation and HNPEA (Harpswell Neck Physical Education Association).
Program is run on Wednesday mornings, 9 - 10 am for five weeks and is open to children in grades K - 5. All equipment is provided and a healthy snack will be provided.
Dates: 4/15, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20
This program is capped at 20 participants.
- FREE Program
- Pre-registration is required & clinic is limited to 20 children
- Tennis & Pickleball are excellent exercises for children, using many muscle groups and teaching hand-eye coordination.
- Where: Harpswell Community School Gym
- When: 9 – 10 am, Wednesdays
- Who: Grades K – 5
- All equipment is provided.
- Please have your child wear sneakers, appropriate clothing and bring a water bottle.
- A light snack will be provided during the clinic
- For questions or more info please contact Gina Perow, Recreation Director at 833-5771 or email@example.com or Deb Cornish, HNPEA Program Director at 319-5293 or HNPEA@ymail.com